2-REAL, THE PODCAST

2-REAL, THE PODCAST
"I'M SORRY... WHERE'S THE ART AGAIN?"

Monday, May 13, 2019

Interview with John Lukacs

Many of you know that my friend and step-father of one of my closest friends Charles Segal died last week.  I already miss him.

A few months ago I finally got around to a long thought of project, which was to interview him about modernism and how it related to the two world wars and how he saw its role in our present.

John was the author of more than 30 books, "Five Days in London" being the book the recent movie with Gary Oldman as Winston Churchill, "Darkest Hour", was based on.  He is a national hero in his native Hungary and someone who always placed knowledge over notoriety. 

Edgar is going to Nebraska on family business next week, so I'll be on my own, and I will be posting my talk with John this weekend sometime (weekend beginning 5-17-19).  I hope everyone can listen!

Photos I took a few weeks before I recorded him - just a short time ago, and very much alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PART - 2 Podcast

Interview with John Lukacs

Many of you know that my friend and step-father of one of my closest friends Charles Segal died last week.  I already miss him. A few mont...

THE VERY FIRST ONE